Village Green of Bradenton is an established West Bradenton community which offers whatever lifestyle you seek.
This outstanding community has NO CDD fees and is not located in a Flood Zone.
There are approximately 2000 residents that make Village Green of Bradenton their home.
The stability of this community is evidenced by the fact that most residents do not move or sell until they are forced to move by health or family responsibilities to do so; thus there are rarely more than a few properties available for purchase at any time.
Moving to Village Green – Helpful Links
- New Residents on the City of Bradenton’s website. The City provides water, trash, and yard waste removal services.
- Florida Power and Light for customers moving into the area. FPL provides electrical services.
- Spectrum (formerly Brighthouse) is a provider of phone, cable, and Internet services.
- Frontier is a provider of phone, cable, and Internet services.
- Water Restrictions are generally in effect for this area.
- Fertilizer Ordinance for Manatee County to reduce the potential for nutrient-laden runoff to our aquatic environment.
- Evacuation Zone displays the relevant map showing some parts of Village Green are in a Hurricane Evacuation Zone.
- Florida Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration information for new residents.